[dundee] Lord Robert Winston - Bonar Hall

LHT tunglh2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 13:20:44 BST 2007

Hi

  May I ask what the topic of the talk is? Shame really since I am in the uni but wasn't aware of...

  thanks

  Tom

Arron Finnon <arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  If your are going to see Lord Professor Winston tonight at Dundee Uni, I've
just checked the tickets and it starts at 6pm.

So if you wanna meet up before we go up, you can meet us at Thomsons Bar on
Bell St, 5.15pm-5.30pm.

See you all later

Arron

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk