[dundee] Linux Society Web Site

Arron Finnon arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 09:18:59 BST 2007

Hi Guys

So Yesterday's meeting seemed to go quite well, and those that where at the
meeting will know that we have a web master (Kris Findlay a.k.a azmodie)
organised for the Linux Society web presence.

It was decided that we wanted to get this sorted out before freshers fair
and a lot of good ideas came out of last nights meeting with regards to the
web presence.

So i suppose we kinda need to start a consultation like process and ask
people what sort of information and resources we want on the site.  It's
hoped that it can be a good port of call for information for both new and
experienced Linux users alike.

So if you have any ideas on what content, facilities, resources you would
like to go into the site could you please email me or post your ideas up on
“The List” - https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/dundee

Arron Finnon
0605909 at abertay.ac.uk
arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk