[dundee] changing BPP?

Tim Spencer samurai.mit at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:18:07 BST 2008

Reason for the whole think is that i am well pissed of with what games the
uni offers and (yes when i had to much time) and i was browsing through
hackaday.com i found a link to a link of a site which described a guy
building his own cabinet. I have coded games before (although not as
extencive) I though it would be brilliant to offer people the opportunity to
host their games in something cool somewhere. Spoke to the union and they
like the idea, althought they wold normally keep a percentage of the profit
of such things, thats why i though it would be on a donation basis rather
then paying (plus the moeny recieving thing costs a LOT). the first one is
gonna be an experiment, and i know of all copy rigth issues, (i want it to
run some roms privatly first thoug to test gaming experience ;) ), but for
the futhure i though about a platform for students to publish their games
e.g. games designed for for uni cw (this could mean they could decribe this
as the testing phase). I have bougth some button currently trying to reverse
an old keyboared and set up a emulator plus a nice rom to test the (inner
set up) export the whole thing to dundee and then build a cabinet and do my
coursework.