[dundee] Hello

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:08:22 GMT 2008

Hi Andy,
             Welcome to the list. I'm sure someone here can answer your
queries. There are a large number of abertay students here. so please fire
away with any linux questions you may have.

i'd also recomend coming along to one of The Abertay linux society meetings
too. The next meeting is on thursday the 17th at 7pm in the cinema room on
the 3rd floor of the union.

Kris Findlay
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of us that there is a company. The Corporation