[dundee] Hello

<3 sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:43:17 GMT 2008

Welcome :)

I'm sure you'll feel at home here. Check out our previous activities in the
mailinglist archive and on our taylug [http://www.dundee.lug.org.uk/] and
society [http://www.thelinuxsociety.org.uk/] websites.

And dont be put off that our top google search result is Rb saying* "I don't
want to piss on anyone's chips but..."* :p We like a good discussion.

-Jen,
TreasurAAR!