[dundee] [Fwd: Microsoft Inspiration Tour - Tuesday 22nd January 2008 - at Abertay !]

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 10 22:22:43 GMT 2008

So Arron has not obviously told you about our secret Linux weapon that
brings fear and dread to all. We will get Tim to accost the Microsoft
team with Linux live Cd's at the University front door and then he
will launch his deadly Linux diatribe, upon which the team will turn
brown and Tim will stamp them on the forehead with "You've been
Ubuntued". Don't tell anyone as this is a secret.

Gordon