[dundee] [Fwd: Microsoft Inspiration Tour - Tuesday 22nd January 2008 - at Abertay !]

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 16:06:31 GMT 2008

I see... unleashing tim on anyone is probably a fate worse than death, not even microsoft deserve the tim treatment ;-).

Seriously, I think it might be an interesting for us lot to go along, and see
what great new technologies microsoft are touting.

Not that they will come anyway, I see the web site is TBC, if they get
wind of communist linux counter revolutionary's muscling in on their properganda,
they wil probably avoid abertay like a person with a novovirus... ;-)..

hahahah....

gordon dunlop <astrozubenel at googlemail.com> wrote: So Arron has not obviously told you about our secret Linux weapon that
brings fear and dread to all. We will get Tim to accost the Microsoft
team with Linux live Cd's at the University front door and then he
will launch his deadly Linux diatribe, upon which the team will turn
brown and Tim will stamp them on the forehead with "You've been
Ubuntued". Don't tell anyone as this is a secret.

Gordon

On Jan 10, 2008 10:02 PM, <3  wrote:
> Amongst our weaponry can we have such diverse elements as fear, surprise,
> ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the pope, ...and nice
> red uniforms?

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk