[dundee] NoHelpDesk

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:06:04 GMT 2008

My guess is unusual user agent reporting in the version either that or
since you've used it last (and this stems from bad programming)
someone has set it up to only work with certain agents.

I think that the User Agent Switcher extension should fix it, I
regularly use it, pretend to be the Google bot so I can bypass News
sites and forums that require you to register. I mean its a work
around but we Linux users are use to it.

http://chrispederick.com/work/user-agent-switcher/

If you want more Agents go here:

http://www1.qainsight.net:8080/2007/05/18/Four+Links+To+UserAgent+List+And+An+Update+To+The+Useragent+Import.aspx

With any luck this will work without having to deal with the helpdesk,
on a side note I still think a student staffed helpdesk would be a
nice idea, lots of places do it just not Abertay.

Kris