[dundee] Internet TV and Radio shows

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 19 19:58:24 GMT 2008

Hi Kris,

You'll probably have these but in the spirit of posting and getting a
complete list here goes.

Open Season.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/software/open_season/headlines.rss

Basically the guy that runs the register, has a show with two other
presenters.  One from alfresco, and one from real source i think.  Quite
new but very good. The fourth episode is one of my favourites with Mr
Shuttleworth himself being the forth presenter.  Thats the basic angle
here, three presenters and one guest.

Linux Outlaws

http://feeds.feedburner.com/linuxoutlaws

Very strange but good none the less.  One guy from the UK and another
fromm Germany, and i can't quite remember where the other one is from.
However i've only listened to a few but they are pretty good.

The Linux Link Tech Show

http://www.tllts.org/

Nor listen to for awhile, as far as i can remember it's okay but the
production quality is very poor and it does go on for awhile.  However
it does have the taste of hardcore day-to-day linux users/admin feel.
Quite nice i suppose, my but it back on the old podcast list

Be nice if someones got some more, maybe get the aberTAY-LUG definitive
podcast list going or something