[dundee] gentoo/intel chipset 915

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 19 21:52:20 GMT 2008

Intel Celeron M360 I believe would be i686, so any x86 (i386, i486 etc)
would work fine.
Whether or not it's x86-64 I believe it's still a bad idea to try it and
the improvements it makes are minimal.
Stick with x86

When installing Gentoo you can set the -march flag for whatever your
processor is. I don't know the correct flag for you, sorry, look here:
http://gentoo-wiki.com/CFLAGS#-march.3D.3Cyour_arch.3E

Hope that helped

Nistur