[dundee] OLPC Videos...niiiiiiiiiice!

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Sun Jan 20 15:29:20 GMT 2008

Arron M Finnon wrote:
> I think a full an unreserved apology maybe due Gary don't you?  I've not
> resulted in calling you, any names i would prefer if you did the same.

The trouble with going off and searching the Net for stuff, with the
sole purpose of attacking someone, as Lee has done, is that you don't
get the context in which the postings were made. I posted the context in
my reply to Lee and made an appology, so I wont bore you all by doing it
again here. Having said that Arron, look back the thread between me and
Lee / Kris; who is trying to debate an important point and who is name
calling?

Lee has trawled the Net for stuff to attack me with and has come up with
two postings (which aren't even as bad as they first seem when they are
taken in context) which I made after being attacked and for which I have
appologied. Yet, I could find more examples of attacks on me from a
single posting of Lee's on this thread.

You say that I've not gone down well on this group, but what is it that
I've actually done? I made an argument that its better to send teachers
rather than laptops. Was that so bad? If so, why has there not been a
load of posts in reply showing where I'm wrong. The majority of the
posts have just been anti MS posts from Lee and Kris. Is that the real
reason why I've not gone down well in this group? Is it because I have
an MS background? Are we not welcome in the Linux world? If so, just say
and I'll not come back.

--
Cheers,
Gary