[dundee] OLPC Videos...niiiiiiiiiice!

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 20 09:03:45 GMT 2008

I bloody hope that this isn't the case.  I would be mighty peeved to
find that some comes to and then goes off behind our backs and makes
pretty rude and nasty statements.

I've followed the link and maybe Gary can explain to this tin foil hat
wearing moron who the bloody hell he thinks he to have the right to talk
about other people in this way, with the presumption that A is view is
right, and B anyone gives a shit!!

No wonder you've gone down so well here!  I would encourage all members
to have a look http://twitter.com/garyshort

I think a full an unreserved apology maybe due Gary don't you?  I've not
resulted in calling you, any names i would prefer if you did the same.