[dundee] Linux Laptop

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:13:18 BST 2008

I have the same Dell Inspiron mentioned above and would also suggest this as
a good choice. In general Dell laptops (and PCs) I've had all have very good
Linux compatability. I don't know whether it's still a possibility any more
but I know you used to be able to get some money back if you didn't use the
preinstalled version of Windows... was that from the supplier of MS?
Also there's obviously the Linux Dell laptops, The Inspiron TM 1525 LINUX
(N0652515) seems to be nice and cheap and not a bad laptop. Of course it
ships with Ubuntu but assuming it's all supported, installing Slack should
be no problem.

I've also used Linksys in the past for routers and have found them to be
good.