[dundee] pkg-config

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:08:20 GMT 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Nistur <nistur at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Thanks both of you, I'm part way through getting rtorrent set up
> correctly now. I assumed that the .pc files should come with the
> development packages, however I have several other -dev packages on the
> router and that's what confused me.
> I am currently building the latest stable build of rtorrent (tried last
> night and it failed because I didn't have ncurses-dev...) anyway, I have
> looked at the rtorrent xmlrpc guide but I'm going to try and use
> rtGui... and it's complaining that http://localhost/RPC2 doesn't
> exist... looking this up it says I should use scgi and add SCGIMount to
> apache2.conf (or httpd.conf)... I still don't get anything... for now I
> have symlinked /usr/bin/xmlrpc to /var/www/RPC2 and it seems to work...
> anyone happed to know what I'm supposed to do

see if this helps :

http://www.thelinuxsociety.org.uk/content/centralised-bittorent-server-using-rtorrent-rtgui

note i had to install php5-xmlrpc as i got error saying undefined function
xml_rpc_encode().

i have added the extra packages to the Install required libs with respect to
the svn tutorial.
e.g. php5-xmlrpc libapache2-mod-scgi python-scgi

i added sgimount line to bottom of apache2.conf. although i see no reason
why http.conf shouldnt work.

later Azmodie
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation