[dundee] pkg-config

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 10 09:18:26 GMT 2008

Thanks both of you, I'm part way through getting rtorrent set up
correctly now. I assumed that the .pc files should come with the
development packages, however I have several other -dev packages on the
router and that's what confused me.
I am currently building the latest stable build of rtorrent (tried last
night and it failed because I didn't have ncurses-dev...) anyway, I have
looked at the rtorrent xmlrpc guide but I'm going to try and use
rtGui... and it's complaining that http://localhost/RPC2 doesn't
exist... looking this up it says I should use scgi and add SCGIMount to
apache2.conf (or httpd.conf)... I still don't get anything... for now I
have symlinked /usr/bin/xmlrpc to /var/www/RPC2 and it seems to work...
anyone happed to know what I'm supposed to do