[dundee] VoIP advice

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 17:17:31 GMT 2008

have a look at vigor , then do that kinda stuff!

you could always use the evil skype! it's evil but does work!

Lee Turner <lvturner at gmail.com> wrote: Hi all

Just about to move flat, and I've realised how much cheaper voip will work out (if I choose virgin for my broadband provider)

Just wonder if anyone could recommend any voip phones (preferably wireless/dect ones) or a good wifi router that'll take a standard phone as well (I need to buy a new router anyway, so the idea of having it all in one somewhat appeals)

Cheers

Lee

--
Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk