[dundee] VoIP advice

Lee Turner lvturner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:27:38 GMT 2008

Well, I've already created a sipgate account and think it's the dogs
bollocks (being e-mailed a wav file of voice messages - cool!, no line
rental - cool!)

So kinda looking for cheapish hardware that'll integrate with that

As I said I need to get a wireless router anyway (the one in our flat isn't
mine:()

On 13/03/2008, Lee Hughes <toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> have a look at vigor , then do that kinda stuff!
>
> you could always use the evil skype! it's evil but does work!
>

> *Lee Turner <lvturner at gmail.com>* wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> Just about to move flat, and I've realised how much cheaper voip will work
> out (if I choose virgin for my broadband provider)
>
> Just wonder if anyone could recommend any voip phones (preferably
> wireless/dect ones) or a good wifi router that'll take a
> standard phone as well (I need to buy a new router anyway, so the idea of having it all in one somewhat appeals)
>
> Cheers
>
> Lee
>
> --

<generic witty comment>