[dundee] Linux is faster then XP it's official ;-)

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 00:00:19 GMT 2008

I have to agree, Singularity is interesting and the approach of
writing significant parts of the kernel and surrounding services in
managed code is pretty neat.

A few weeks ago I listened to a very interesting interview with Galen
Hunt of MS Research about Singularity.  They go into quite a lot of
detail about the design and implentation:

http://www.se-radio.net/podcast/2008-03/episode-88-singularity-research-os-galen-hunt

There is an Open Source project doing a similar thing with Java:

http://www.jnode.org/

R.