[dundee] Linux Kernel Device Support

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:16:28 UTC 2008

2008/11/4 Andrew Clayton <andrew at digital-domain.net>:
> On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:09:51 +0000, gordon dunlop wrote:
>

> Better set this one straight. It's not a new X server.
> http://hoegsberg.blogspot.com/

I'm glad you are setting the record straight as from this Phoronix
article other commentators are jumping on the band wagon and I think
are getting things wrong and it is mushrooming, it is a bit like
Chinese whispers. The downside of the Internet is that if you are
mis-quoted in one electronic article there is a domino effect with
other articles:

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2008/11/dont_fear_bigbo.html

Gordon