[dundee] Scottish Developers: Tomorrows meeting (03rd Sept 08)

Barry Carr barry at benericht.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 14:21:55 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the lack of notice, my fault entirely. I thought I'd announce it here rather than the
website in the hope that more people will see it.

Gary has stepped up to the mark and offered to do a presentation on the Science of Social
Networking. That's all the info I have at the moment other than to say that any talk from Gary is
guaranteed to inform and entertain. The Venue, as usual, is the Queen Mother Building at Dundee Uni
and kick-off is at 19:00. See you there.

Cheers
Barry