[dundee] Video displays - (was Re: First they ignore you...)

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 12 11:27:03 UTC 2008

I hadn't planned yet how to loop them, figured that would be the easy part.
I was just planning on having Linux ads, probably on my laptop as I can set
that up here and I'm using my PC for a tremulous demo... So far my list of
ads are

Flying Penguins!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PLHjT5-XM9o

Prodigy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=auGDHiRJ61U

Red Hat wins
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uBUgEx_91BU

Several Novell "I'm a Linux" ads
(can't remember which ones)

I know the "talking heads" thing will be looping... would people like me to
add other things to my playlist apart from adverts? (ie am I going to be the
only other person playing videos?) If yes the videos that Rick suggested
too, as well as the Stephen Fry video aaand... whatever the one was on
internet freedom with the arrows going all over the place saying we're being
censored... I'll find it... I could probably do with a bigger screen then
too... my 15" laptop screen might not be ideal *shrug* we'll see