[dundee] IRC?

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 28 16:43:10 UTC 2008

2008/9/28 Dan Bolser <dan.bolser at gmail.com>:
> * Looking up dundee.lug.org.uk
> * Connecting to dundee.lug.org.uk (217.147.93.68) port 6667...
> * Connection failed. Error: Connection refused
>
> ??

The Dundee web site and associated IRC channel is down. The lug.org.uk
server is being rehashed where the U.K. LUG websites will be on a Xen
VM. I do not know when it will be back up as the U.K. LUG
administrators are doing their best, I will make an announcement when
everything is back up and running normally.

Gordon