[dundee] Linux Collaboration Summit 2009 Videos

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Fri Apr 17 16:36:05 UTC 2009

Yes, none of the adverts were great - I think they should have done an advert
based on this music....ho ho ho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJhPC6MAmlo&feature=related

That would be "These /boot s..." of course.

"You keep same-ing when yuo oughta be changing" - good line for Vista

Well, it's Friday....and yes, I am old enough to remember Nancy's version.

--

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited, 32 Church Street, Newtyle