[dundee] Vigilen low power pc

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:44:27 UTC 2009

2009/4/14 Robert Ladyman <it at file-away.co.uk>

> I couldn't see where to get it for that price.
> --
>
> Robert Ladyman
> File-Away Limited, 32 Church Street, Newtyle
> Perthshire, PH12 8TZ SCOTLAND
> Registered in Scotland, Company Number SC222086
> Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
> Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
> http://www.file-away.co.uk
> On Saturday 11 April 2009 20:38:47 you wrote:
> > Vigilen pc
> >

> http://www.viglen.co.uk/viglen/Products_Services/Product_Range/Product_file
> >.aspx?eCode=XUBUMPCL&Type_Info=Description&Type=Desktops
> >
> > details to get it for £80
> >
> > http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/2008/12/03/s01e19-love-letters/

turns out the details were in the s01 e11 podcast.

details were

Vigilen MPC-L
    Obtained for £80.
    1) email mpc at vigilen.co.uk
    2) Ubuntu-uk podcast sent you.

hope that helps.

also stated in the podcast was possibility of running ipcop on it using a
usb to ethernet adapter. although the model they tested only had a through
put of 6mb/s although i'm sure you could get one with better through put.

later

azmodie