[dundee] Meeting Reminder Thursday 23rd April

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:49:15 UTC 2009

2009/4/21 azmodie <azmodie at gmail.com>:
<snip>
> possibly Gentoo guide (Rick .. wink wink)

I'm afraid I'm an Ubunt-kin now after jumping ship from Gentoo a year
or two ago!  Gentoo's great but I got tired of managing the broken
dependencies everytime I wanted to update something...  Not something
I'd recommend for those wanting hassle free computing, but absoloutely
something the more adventurous amongst you should try as a
right-of-passage or something ;-)

Anyway, my knowledge of Gentoo is mostly forgotten, and my Ubuntu
knowledge is mostly hosted on Google, so I'm sorry but I don't think
can help with a talk on these topics...

R.