[dundee] Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] Disable touchpad while typing

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:02:06 UTC 2009

Hrmmm, shame this is just synaptics... my netbook has a VERY sensitive
touchpad that's very annoying but it's not a synaptics one :( it has got a
Fn button to disable it but it's not all that useful unless I'm planning on
writing a large block of text, which I normally use my PC for.

I did find a guide for doing this on a site for setting up the MSI Wind U100
with Linux that used mouseemu but it didn't work for me :(
Not too big of a problem, just thought someone may appreciate another
option.

Nistur