[dundee] TLUG website

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jan 23 11:22:06 UTC 2009

Yeah. It was more idle curiosity about what had happened to the tlug
website. I remembered something from a few months back about the lug
sites but wasn't sure. Anyway, not trying to add to your workload, I
am sure it will all work out in time.

Having just moved all my teaching materials out of blackboard and onto
my own server I agree about running our own servers. It is much better
in terms of flexibility and reliability and you are not relying on
other people to do things that you are perfectly capable of doing
yourself.

Simon

Dr. Simon Wells

E-mail: 	swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
IM: 		sw3lls at yahoo.co.uk
Mail: 	School of Computing,
		Queen Mother Building,
		University of Dundee,
		Dundee, DD1 4HN.
WWW: 	http://www.computing.dundee.ac.uk/staff/swells/
Phone: 	+44 (0)1382 386 526
Fax:		+44 (0)1382 385 509 (FAO: Simon Wells)