[dundee] Linux Conference Australia

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:11:15 UTC 2009

Following on from the Ohio Linuxfest this week was for the big Linux
Conference in Australia. Before I proceed here is the last video (Jono
Bacon) from the Ohio Linuxfest:

http://www.thesourceshow.org/node/11

The were bigwigs aplenty at the Australian conference:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/linuxconfau-penguin-dinner

There was also a Microsoft spokesman giving a talk on open source to
all the Linux diehards, is this Daniel going into the lion's den? Here
is the video:

https://fossbazaar.org/content/lawrence-crumpton-did-hell-freeze-over

Seem's like a nice guy just hope he is not on Big Steve's hit list:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28791669/

Anyway I will post the link for all the Linux Conference videos when
it becomes available.

Here are the latest videos entered in the "I'm Linux" video contest:

http://video.linuxfoundation.org/category/video-category/-linux-foundation-video-contest

Finally, many congratulations to Arron Finnon for his latest addition
to his penguin colony (a baby daughter) as reported earlier in the
week. Keep her fed with plenty of fish (heh! heh!). Talking about food
here is some expert nutritional advice for mothers and babies (written
by a fedora user):

http://www.dhababy.com/infancy/baby_eat.php