[dundee] Website Meeting

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:01:00 UTC 2009

I'm happy with anything so long as it doesn't involve me. That said
the problem with a wiki as I see it, is its more of a community tool,
a supplement to an existing site. It fails when it comes to things
like PR and easing in potential or new users and I can imagine
internal monologues screaming "oh fuck not another wiki"

Lee: The production server doesn't have SSH but we're using one of my
ones at Bytemark for the development, I'll see about getting you an
account or access to a community account, depending on how this is all
going to work.

Kris