[dundee] [The Linux Society] - Next Meeting (29/01/09) Topic: SQL Injection

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 07:05:25 UTC 2009

Its that time again people... no not time to take over the world but
time for a meeting. Which will be tomorrow (Thursday 29th of January).
All are welcome you need to be a student, or even a nice person.

Kris Findlay will be talking about SQL injection, his first talk for
the society was at Software Freedom Day Dundee 2008. And it went down
very well, so we're expecting the same from this one. I'd advise you
not to miss it.

Background reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL_injection
http://www.unixwiz.net/techtips/sql-injection.html