[dundee] A request for stories for Jono's book - FWD from LUGMaster List

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:28:48 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

This was sent to me and Gordon D, and we we're asked to pass it on to
you guys.  So here you go your chance to have your story published.
I'm sure there are stories we could submit like;

The drunk monkey and a penguin,
Linux Society, Harry Potter and The Perth Bus Station,
and my personal favorite - When Geeks Collide - The Tale of Swifty's Nickname,

Anyways Mr Community has been serviced again, and let us know if you
do submit something

Arron