[dundee] Whole Disk Encryption?

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Fri Jan 30 14:35:12 UTC 2009

Hi Lee,

Check out http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/LUKS_Encrypted_Root#Encrypt_using_a_key-file

Have successfully used this to automatically unlock a device at boot after we decided we couldn't be arsed to plug in a keyboard and type the passphrase 'a' at each boot.

For more information, look into LUKS / dm-crypt

If you run into any problems (I'm sure I ran into a few) I'll try and help the best I can.

Regards,
Sean McRobbie