[dundee] what a difference a day makes, and a new sipgate account, and a old machine

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 17 00:17:07 UTC 2009

Well a quick update for you guys,

I got it up and running, one day things are just shite and you try it
the day later and it works

Two factors where involved, the main one was the number i had with
sipgate was dud.  A fresh install on a different machine to play with
(now become the production one, and the production one has become
defunct again)

I have learned two things, firstly trust my instinct - once in awhile i'm right
and pbxinaflash likes older hardware, and boy its really loves it.

Registered a new account with sipgate and within two minutes my new
box was taking calls.

If any of you are interested, the only configuration i did was with
FreePBX and i used this as a guide

http://www.freepbx.org/support/documentation/howtos/howto-setting-up-voip-provider-trunks/sipgate-u-k

no configuring .conf's

So thanks everyone, now onwards to the skype gateway for asterisk