[dundee] ELF yourself encryption

lug at seany.us lug at seany.us
Fri Jun 19 19:31:20 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "gordon dunlop" <astrozubenel at googlemail.com>
To: "Tayside Linux User Group" <dundee at lists.lug.org.uk>
Sent: Friday, 19 June, 2009 20:11:43 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: Re: [dundee] ELF yourself encryption

2009/6/19 Iain Barnett < iainspeed at gmail.com >

On 19 Jun 2009, at 4:13 pm, lug at seany.us wrote:

I really don't mind top posting
as it saves on the scrolling.

It saves your time, but about other people's time in trying to make things on TayLUG run? I thought open source was about a community where sharing and caring was the principle and getting away from being selfish as what it is like in proprietary systems, or maybe I am just jaded in my thinking.

Gordon

Iain

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk