[dundee] ELF yourself encryption

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 19 21:59:10 UTC 2009

2009/6/19 Iain Barnett <iainspeed at gmail.com>

> On 19 Jun 2009, at 10:10 pm, Kris Davidson wrote:
>

> > In my experience most mail clients default to top posting also but
> > then again I've never really looked into it.
>

> Top posting seems to make more sense in a 2 person conversation,

 Obviously you are not a FOSS person, the colony of ants syndrome here, have
you been on a mailing list that is over a thousand strong, check some of the
Fedora mailing lists. In trying to keep postings in check I've seen people
thrown off the list because of their nuance twittering or irrelevance. You
keep it sharp and to the point.

Gordon