[dundee] Asterisk Talk Night Idea

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:59:00 UTC 2009

WB Mr Lamb,

What i was thinking was we get a couple of us who have asterisk
setup's to talk about how we found it, what tools we used, what tools
we do use, and any tips and tricks we would like to pass on to new
users of Asterisk.

I think it would be a good night, and hopefully will leave away with
something.  So for example i could talk about the Skype Gateway i
setup, and Rob can talk about how he had to put up with me asking him
a on of questions.  Maybe someone can talk about trixbox, and someone
can talk about freePBX.  It was an idea, and when i had some asterisk
problems there was quite a few people who had some advice, i thought
it would be nice to make an evening out of it.

finux