[dundee] Asterisk Talk Night Idea

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 20:27:09 UTC 2009

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:20:59 +0100, "Arron Finnon"
<afinnon at googlemail.com> said:
> Anyone else with an Asterisk box fancy doing a very short talk about
> your experience, or is it going to be the Arron and Rob show, surely
> you guys are getting bored of listening to us two

I'm away on holiday right now but I might be able to add something
small. Most of my knowledge is obsolete (and  forgotten!) now. Failing
that, I can entertain people with my short story and a couple of photos
of when I got extremely drunk with Mark Spencer, the author of Asterisk.
:-D