[dundee] LinuxFest Northwest 2009 - 10th Anniversary

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Fri May 1 10:01:10 UTC 2009

2009/5/1 Andrew Clayton <andrew at digital-domain.net>

> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:33:29 +0100, gordon dunlop wrote:
>
> > 2009/4/24 gordon dunlop <astrozubenel at googlemail.com>
> >
> > This was very quick, the videos and presentation slides for 2009 have
> > been posted:
> >
> > http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/2009.html
>
> If any one knows how to _download_ the videos, let me know.
>
> Andrew I was a bit premature in posting the link as they must have been in
the middle of uploading them, since then an extra 9 videos has been added
There are 8 videos after the "Ask Monty More video" that are posted on the
Montana Linux site which are downloadable in the Ogg Theora format. The last
video is in flash format, which can be saved in a number of ways to your
hard disk. I don't know about saving the first six videos, I will have a
look at it later.

Gordon