[dundee] Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] Barcamp Leeds, May 30-31st

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Tue May 5 22:54:54 UTC 2009

Having been to the 2007 event, I can highly recommend this event!!!
Indeed a few of you might have heard me mention it before!

Given that I work with one of the organisers you'd be forgiven for
considering my views biased; but seriously, it's a great event with a
good mix of people.

I'm in and around that neck of the woods that week anyway, so there's
a chance I'll be in attendance.

R.