[dundee] AGM

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:24:59 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

Today is our AGM, and we're meeting in the university for this week. (It may
become a permanent booking depending on the quality of the room we've been
provided).

I've got a fair chunk of stuff to talk about, and hopefully it will bring
about plenty of discussion (as thats what tonight is all about.)

If anyone has any comments, suggestions and such, for anything related to
society business, then dont hesitate to give it a mention tonight.

7pm, Room 3522. (i'll be in the foyer until 7:05 to escort you up.)

--

Nick Walker
President : The Linux Society