[dundee] Flash Talks

christopher wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:37:14 UTC 2009

Hey,

I know I email every once in a while and bug some kind soul to film talks,
and alas, I'm at it again!

I'm interested in Arron's talk and would really like it if somehow some of
the content was posted somewhere. I can't attend meetings because I'm in
Edinburgh but wish I could :-(

So, I'm sorry for the outrageous request for some time/hardware/hosting from
somebody who will be attending, but I'd like to hear what's going on :-)

If nobody can manage it, I understand, it's a selfish and random request --
but hey, if you don't ask, you don't get :-)

Thanks in advance to any still reading,
  Chris