[dundee] No sound in Ubuntu

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 12:35:26 UTC 2009

ok, probably unsupported hardware...

with laptops i find the ibm range is well supported

the new the hardware, the less likly it will have a driver

some hardware is really just broken....and will never have a linux driver.

befire you buy hardware, check it it's compatible.

this makes vendors support linux
and you get better hardware too!