[dundee] TV Licensing

Axel newsletter at axelbor.de
Wed Nov 18 16:28:01 UTC 2009

Thanks for your answers.

For one minute if find this on the homepage

You don?t need a TV Licence for your term-time address if
You only watch downloaded or streamed TV AFTER it has been broadcast
This includes using websites like YouTube and Bebo, as well as ?on
demand? internet services like iPlayer offering TV downloads or
streaming.

This mean it is not necessary to buy one.

How I can stop the investigation? I don't find any information on the
homepage or have I to call the agency?

Axel