[dundee] TV Licensing

Hazel McKendrick dreamisdead0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:42:06 UTC 2009

Hey,

You *can* write them a letter or give them a phone call to cancel an
investigation, but to be honest all they're going to do if you don't
is send more letters - I find it best just to ignore them.

You don't have to phone the police every time there is a murder to
notify them that you didn't commit it, so why should you feel obliged
to notify the TV Licensing board to let them know that you still
aren't stealing a service?

Getting these irritating letters is just part of being a student (they
keep sending them for months), and I find the tone of them pretty
offensive when I am not and do not intend to watch TV without a
license.

Hazel.