[dundee] Here again !!

Arron M Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 16:26:47 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 02:26:59PM +0100, Holford-Lovell, Donna wrote:
> Hey
>
> I am looking (again) for folk that would be interested in being on a panel for a public debate about 'digital Dundee', it is in the same series as the 'digital freedom' debate

Who in particulair are you looking for, as for freetards, and business freetards you have Gordon and Bob.  As for axis of evil money dev's you have the dark lord Short
I would throw my hat in, but i'm unsure of what added benefit i could give.  I know a little about free and open source software, and apparently some think a little about
the advocacy of it (its a rumour, honest).  I would think the other 2009 open source award winners are on this list for their super wireless project up in Aberdeen (sorry guys
for the complete lack or memory for your guys names), they may add a great deal to the debate.  Cheeky as hell but any one from Realtime Worlds on the list?  Its an
interesting local issue and seems fitting about local and global.

> It is scheduled for Tue 31 Aug 2010, 6pm - 8pm, Paul Carroll from Dundee City council is chairing the debate and we have someone from NCR, its general theme is based around these questions:

Love it "someone from NCR"

> Does Dundee need a digital strategy? Should it continue to develop organically? What would a world-class broadband wireless technical infrastructure do for the city?

hahaha, i seem to have met my own point.  I'm going to have to think about their guys names, i would also suggest if Gavin Hendry is abot he may add a great deal to this
debate as well.

> It would be great to get your thoughts

As usual my thoughts come free, my actions take time