[dundee] Here again !!

Holford-Lovell, Donna d.holford-lovell at abertay.ac.uk
Fri Aug 20 13:27:10 UTC 2010

Hey

I am looking (again) for folk that would be interested in being on a panel for a public debate about 'digital Dundee', it is in the same series as the 'digital freedom' debate

It is scheduled for Tue 31 Aug 2010, 6pm - 8pm, Paul Carroll from Dundee City council is chairing the debate and we have someone from NCR, its general theme is based around these questions:

Does Dundee need a digital strategy? Should it continue to develop organically? What would a world-class broadband wireless technical infrastructure do for the city?

It would be great to get your thoughts

Best Donna

Donna Holford-Lovell
Cultural Projects Officer

Institute of Arts, Media & Computer Games
White Space, University of Abertay Dundee
DD1 1HG. Tel: 0044 (1)382 308 777
www.abertay.ac.uk/exhibitions

[cid:3365159219_1104861]
08 - 14 November 2010