[dundee] SFD 2010

Axel newsletter at axelbor.de
Tue Aug 24 10:16:04 UTC 2010

Hey,

thank you very much, Arron. Kris (azmodie) has offer me his
comfortable cough, as well. However, it's good to know to have a
backup, just in case. I contact you both in September to change mobile
phone numbers.

The flight is already booked. I'll landing on Monday, 13/09 at
Edinburgh Airport and leave Dundee at Sunday, 19/09.

What I can offer:
(1) any kind of help to support the SFD 2010 in this week
(2) a more detail talk about OpenStreetMap, than the flash talk was
(3) a demo (Workshop) to OSM.

In this week I will visit the www.secretbunker.co.uk, if somebody like
to join me you're welcome.

Axel