[dundee] biopython beta

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 09:49:11 UTC 2010

I'm sure i remember someone being into biological computation on this list.

http://news.open-bio.org/news/2010/08/biopython-1-55-beta-released/

Introduction

Biopython is a set of freely available tools for biological computation
written in Python <http://www.python.org> by an international team of
developers.

It is a distributed collaborative effort to develop Python libraries and
applications which address the needs of current and future work in
bioinformatics. The source code is made available under theBiopython
License<http://www.biopython.org/DIST/LICENSE>,
which is extremely liberal and compatible with almost every license in the
world. We work along with the Open Bioinformatics
Foundation<http://open-bio.org>,
who generously host our website, bug tracker, and mailing lists.

azmodie