[dundee] Open source debate

Holford-Lovell, Donna d.holford-lovell at abertay.ac.uk
Wed Jul 7 13:50:56 UTC 2010

Dear All

I am becoming consumed by NEoN - a digital arts festival that is happening across Dundee in October/November - its a good thing though.

As part of the festival I am organising a series of debates - one on Digital Dundee (hopefully), Technology and the Museum (relating to the McManus) and Open Source for the Public (or the masses) or something like that.

It would take place on Tues 26 Oct at 6pm - 8pm in a venue somewhere in Dundee (thinking Generator) - is there anyone or a bunch of folk up for helping deliver this? We would be able to cover travel expenses (within reason) and some material costs if necessary.

It would be greatly appreciated if folk could help ... Many thanks for your time

Best Donna

Donna Holford-Lovell
Cultural Projects Officer

Institute of Arts, Media & Computer Games
White Space, University of Abertay Dundee
DD1 1HG. Tel: 0044 (1)382 308 777
www.abertay.ac.uk/exhibitions

[cid:3361359047_1341430]
08 - 14 November 2010