[dundee] next meeting - SFD? PLS DON'T IGNORE

Arron M Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Mon Jul 12 10:34:58 UTC 2010

SO boys and girls,

Show of hands please if you want me to do the next meeting, if so we'll
look at SFD events we've done in the past, and talk about plans we have
for the future.

IF your not interested in doing this meeting then cool, but if its only
going to be two or three then we can find something a little more
convenient for us all

Cheers
Finux

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk/blog - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux